Sunday, October 18, 2009

Caramel Corn

12 c. popped popcorn
4 TBS butter
4 TBS honey

Melt the butter and honey together in a small pot on the stove. Drizzle over the popcorn in a large bowl, stirring to coat. Spread out on two cookie sheets lined with foil or parchment paper. Bake in 325 degree oven 8-10 minutes.

This is my friend's recipe and it's our favorite. It makes crispy caramel popcorn.

Every Saturday night we have a family movie night and make caramel popcorn and nutritional yeast popcorn. My family did this when I was a child. I have such good memories of spending that time together that I wanted to continue it with my family. My mom was really creative making different flavors of popcorn. I loved those times and I love these times with my own family.

1 comment:

Kel said...

I'm dutifully looking at every recipe, and I'm excited to try a bunch of them!

Btw: I really like the new photos on the sidebar and at the top. Congrats on 17 years, too! Neither of you look old enough to claim that feat...