Monday, October 26, 2009

What's UP!

What have we been up to?


*Savannah and Matthew went to the home school teen Halloween party.

Matthew went as Elvis! Sorry the picture is dark. Notice the chest hair.

Some of the kids. There where about 50 teens in all.

Savy went as an Egyptian princess. We had some black hair color but when we went to
spray it on it came out as no color at all.

Playing a game.

Savannah and her friend Shelby.

Prizes!


*Brady and Tanner have been learning about whales in science. They are so excited to go to Sea World in the spring.



*Justin learned to roll over from front to back last week (Oct 22, 2009). He has gotten so cute and chubby. He's 3 months old in 4 days and about 14 lbs.

Brady is so good with Justin and Justin loves him!


Brady reading to his younger brothers. Justin likes to read books.



*Matthew finished one mid term last week and got 100% on it and has four more to go this week.

* Savannah dissected a clam for science. (no pic)


* I've been hibernating in order to protect Justin from the nasty flu that is going around. I'm going crazy and am starting to wonder if a bout of flu would be easier then being locked up in my house for months.......but I will persist for the sake of the little chub.....and if they take me to the crazy house please remember to wash your hands when you get home, don't kiss baby on the mouth, don't take him out, don't touch your hands to your mouth, gargle with salt water twice a day, take your vitamin D3 and C..........................AHHHHHHHHH!

*Patrick learned to make mozzarella from our goat milk. A post will come soon to show his adventure but here's a picture until then. The cheese is very good.




* My house is a mess and I'm tired from not getting much sleep at night. I think Justin is taking an increase in milk because he wants to nurse all day and night. Luckily this only takes a few days so I'm sure to sleep tonight ; ) Ya right??!!

* Some unknown animal has been killing our chickens. Luckily, it's picking off the old ones. We have to lock the chickens up at night. We went out to lock the coop up last night and two were dead. We are now suspecting Duke (our dog) for these two deaths. We think he got the taste for blood on the last couple and went in last night and did the deed. If another animal would have been in the back yard the dogs would have barked crazily. We've got some fence fixing to do.

* Some of the French is starting to stick in our brains. My brain has a harder time now that I've had a baby. Having a baby, while you love them so much, just sucks all your brain power. Goodbye brain, I hope to see you in a few years.

Well that's it for now. I guess I'll go get ready to make pizza with all that goat cheese Pat's making.

1 comment: