Thursday, October 1, 2009

Two Months Old

I can't believe Justin is two months old. He's so adorable. He is 11 1/2 pounds and chunking out....so cute : ) I love it when they start to get chubby. Savannah did another photo shoot. This child has so many pictures.

He's getting really good at controlling his head.


He's starting to learn to laugh. His smile is still so amazing to us.


He looks so much like Savannah did as a baby here.

The baby gets bored just sitting around so I have to entertain him by walking around showing him things. I took him outside and showed him a flower. He held it for a while

.....and then tried to eat it.

Look at those cheeks! You can just kiss them!

Looking at mommy. He's always been so alert and looks right into your soul.
And look, his eyes are finally white....no more jaundice!

Look at my chub!

2 comments:

Myra said...

He is SOO cute!! I just want to hug him! : )

Camille Bennett said...

What a little cutie! I LOVE all the picutres and think that you can NEVER take too many. =)