For YW/YM the leaders dressed up and the kids had to find themin a mall. Here is Patrick all dressed up : ) The youth had a hard time finding him
because they could not believe he'd dress up like this.
The rest of the pictures are from the fourth of July. We went to my Mom and Dad's house for a few days. My sister and her hubby were visiting. We had a really nice time.This picture was at night when we did fire works.
Sometimes my mother and I get a little crazy when we are together.Here we are dancing to the music with our glow in the dark rings.
We went to the lake and went boating and just hung out. Hereis my sister's hubby. Save some watermelon for us!
My other sister and her family came to spent the day with us too. Here she iswith a few of her kids. My Mother must of heard something really funny.

Here is my sister and her husband. We really enjoyed having them
come and visit. I miss having her around.
come and visit. I miss having her around.












No comments:
Post a Comment