There are two other important things for health and disease prevention. One of them being exercise. Exercise is very important and something I am failing at miserably. The other is a good mental attitude. This is probably (in my opinion) the most important. I read a study done on healthy people over 100 years old. The only thing they all had in common was that they were laid back and they didn't let things bother them. They said not to take life too seriously. This is another thing that I have a hard time with. I'm a little high strung so I have some work to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Amen! I too am failing at the exercise bit, and I let so many things get to me. Clark is pretty good at taking it easy, but I'm just like my mother. I stress over so many things. How do we make that stop?
Post a Comment