Here is all the frosting I scraped off. EWWWW!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
My evil cake but then again, not so evil after all.
Hey! Savy here. The other day for YW we decorated cakes. My mom made a healthy apple spice cake. I got there and slathered gobs and gobs of frosting all over my beautiful cake. As you can see, I had fun testing what colors matched. I was not very successful, but I had fun. Here is a picture of the cake after I frosted it.

Here is all the frosting I scraped off. EWWWW!
AWWWW!!! Something edible. Here the cake is after it was scraped. Yum.
The moral of this story is never bring a healthy cake to YW when you are going to be slathering frosting all over it. And if you do, don't test matching colors.
Here is all the frosting I scraped off. EWWWW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
At least you were a good sport and still brought a cake. So you had to scrape off all the frosting. At least you had fun.
Post a Comment