Happy Mother's day MOM!!
This is my best friend! I've always been very attached to my mother. When I was a child I would check in on her, where ever I was, about every fifteen minutes. I think I drove her crazy. When I was in my teens and my friends and I didn't have anything to do, she would take us cruising. When I was on the swim team and had to be at the pool twice a day with several swim meets every month, she was there. I always remember her in the stand cheering me on. I remember yummy fresh homemade bread every week and fresh fruit trays all cut up for us to eat after we got home from school. She was always there to listen to me whenever I needed to talk. I could tell her about everything and she was never judgmental. She was always serving others and helping them when they had health issues. I remember the neighbors coming over to ask her for health advice all the time. She'd help them with anything from earaches to delivery babies. She was very devoted to her kids and spent most of her free time on us. She is still very devoted to helping others achieve better heath. I remember being in the garden with her and loving spending time out there with her. My kids also love her. She always brings dried fruit treats for them every time she visits. She always has time to play and many times you'll find her on the tramp playing around like one of the kids. She is my hero
I love you mom. You're perfect just the way you are!


No comments:
Post a Comment