Sunday, May 2, 2010

California


We are in California right now. We've been to Sea World and the beach and tomorrow we are going to Disneyland. It's been perfect weather. Here are a few pictures until we get back.



Some one asked me if these were "all my kids." I thought about saying yes, and my husband's other wife's but I just smiled and told her it was two families. She was still shocked and I could see her counting them.


We were able to hold the Sea Stars. Justin thought it was cool and the first place he tried to put it was....yep.... his mouth. YUM!


Justin loved the sand. He wanted to throw it everywhere and I think it's his new favorite food (since he won't eat anything but mamma's milk and sand).

The kids had fun in the sand.

They found a big string of sea weed and played jump rope.

More to come when we get back.

2 comments:

Debany Henriksen said...

Fun! Hope you have a safe trip back. The sea weed jump rope is a "keeper". Did anyone get sun burned?

Kel said...

So fun! We hope to get to CA this year too. It's been a while. Enjoy the rest of your trip!