Friday, May 14, 2010

Kites

On Saturday Matthew went to lagoon with his friends and Savannah went to a friends house. It was nice to spend some time with Brady, Tanner, and Justin. Sometimes I think they get lost in the craziness of the teen life. We had a nice quiet day. It was warm and a little breezy. I had just bought a kite the night before and this was a perfect day to fly it. I don't think Tanner has ever flown a kite (sad I know). I've realized that Tanner hasn't done a lot of stuff that the older kids have been able to do (like going to a zoo which will be remedied next week). My goal is to make sure he gets to experience everything the older kids got to.

Tanner loved The kite. He was so excited, he put it together the second I brought it home.

Justin thought the tail tasted really good.

Brady got into the action. Brady kept sneaking into the house because
he had a book he couldn't put down.

It was a little tricky because the wind wasn't constant.

It was fun to see that excitement of doing something the first time.


The apple blossoms..... just because I noticed.

Justin discovered that............

......dandelions don't taste good.
Tanner played with his half grown chick.

He then introduced the chick to Justin. It was a stare down...no one making a move...

..and then Justin reached up and touched the beak...

...and then gave the chick a big kiss (wide opened mouth and all).

More chicks growing up.


And just because.....the tulips are looking gorgeous!!



No comments: