Monday, November 12, 2012

My Parent's Surprise 50th Anniversary Party!

See these two people!! This is My Mother and Father!! I love these two with all my heart. Not too many people can say they made it to their 50th anniversary and we all felt like this deserved a HUGE celebration with lots of family, friends, love, food, visting, and a talent show! My Mom and Dad are pretty simple, down to earth people. I ask them what they were doing for their anniversary and my mom told me they hadn't planned anything. I asked her if my family could take them out to dinner. Little did they know that the whole family was planning a party and they were all coming to Utah! Grandkids, kids, and close friends all came!

It was hard planning it all just right but somehow everyone made it down on time and I got my parents to the place we rented (with only a few white lies...okay maybe a lot). But they made it and were totally shocked! Apparently they really had no idea. MY Mother was crying and in total shock. 

The surprise!!



HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!! You two are AWESOME and deserve to celebrate your life! Look at your awesome family!


My Dad has always been the funny one! 








My sister, Rachel, arranged all the food!! It was perfect and so good. Thanks for all that work!!


Janet and Ken did all the decorations! They were beautiful and turned out perfect!! Thanks Ken and Janet!!!



We all made our parents a book with photos, memories, and what we loved best about them!! They loved it and a lot of blood and sweat went into this book but it was so worth it! THANKS Debbi for making it happen.


 Cousins





More cousins


My Whole Immediate Family (minus one)
It was really neat having us all together. It's been a long time.







The whole group!


Nunes Family


 Debbi and Jason Kelly


David Tarr Family


 This is how I will always remember my Mom and Dad. My dad was always grabbing my Mom and kissing her and smacking her bum. He would always (and still does) tell us that Mom was the most beautiful women in the world.


Kenneth Tarr and his girl friend, Janet, and his two youngest children. He has 7 children and most are grown.

I missed a few family pictures but I'll get those on ASAP.




My Brother and his girlfriend singing "Anything You Can Do" by Annie get your gun. We were all laughing so hard.


My sweet niece and her daddy playing the violin. 



My brother, David playing his drums. So cool!

We also had my sister do her hooping, Matthew playing the piano, savy signing, and other stuff. I will post those pictures as soon as I find them.

Here is a video of our rap. Matthew wrote the lyrics and music. We kinda bombed it but hey, we have fun : )






Stephanie is one of Jussie's favorite cousins!! Probably because she carries him around 
everywhere and plays with him.


We also played some games. One of them you had to dance like the animal or thing you chose out of a hat.




He was a punching bag : )



It was an awesome party and turned out perfectly!! Thanks for all of you who worked so hard to make this happen. I Love you all and am blessed to have you as my family!!

No comments: