Thursday, November 1, 2012

Easter


The days before Easter we color eggs, do our Easter hunt, and get Easter baskets. On Easter Sunday we focus on the resurrection of Christ.

Coloring (eating) eggs







Easter Baskets get hidden pretty hard at our house. Matthew was off to college
 so his was left on the piano.



Nerf guns are a hit at our house with all these boys. 












Then off to Grandma and Grandpa's house for an Easter egg hunt.


Matthew and grandpa hanging out. These two have a pretty special bond.



The hunt begins!! Yes the older kids join in!













Recently I have reconnected with one of my dearest friends!! We lived by each other when Matthew and Savannah were young.  She invited us to her family dinner and Egg hunt. Our kids get along perfectly and we had a blast. Her family is like family to me and treats us like that. I'm so glad to have Amy back in my life : ) 






My beautiful friend and her daughter!!


The older kids are ready. Savannah stayed home because she felt sick.



 When Matthew and Carli (the girl standing right next to him) were younger they were planning on getting married. Who knows? Maybe?


1 comment:

zander said...

My 14 yo Josh flipped out over this picture. When we downloaded the original I resized it and sharpened it and displayed Brady life size. Josh literally fell in love with this shot. He couldn't stop talking about how beautiful Brady looks in this shot. He got a big kick out of how Brady looks to be directly in front of us! Josh looked at me with a huge grin and started blushing and exclaimed, "he looks like I can kiss him if I want!". Josh said he wants to put Brady on display life size in his room in one of his large digital picture displays LOL!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEigRguBFrE9FRXUlgIb7Si9bTa5P0wmgjmOjMEsVNjGxk97VwjAU2VLeaxbio6ZUKi4dOJLVRzJnwl5s-P8BIuFFOFIyozUBQkLS8THVu1AHySg3LnfvnRgNQtrvChMl1-bBZY5BTQoRfM/s0/IMG_0128.jpg