Friday, November 16, 2012

Mary's 40th Birthday

Yes, I did it : ( I didn't mean to and tried to avoid it but it came....sadly : ( My 40th birthday. I don't feel 40..whatever that means. I'm still 29 : ) I was hoping the day would come and go and then I could forget I even turned 40. I went shopping with savy. I can't remember for what but at the end savy was stalling. I was tired and she said she was going to a rodeo on a date (I thought). We were running late and she apparently text the guy and he said he was running late too so she had time to go to another store on the way home. So we did. Then we were finally on our way home and she stopped at a park. They had planned a surprised party!! I have to, guiltily, admit that I wouldn't get out of the car. I didn't have makeup on or my hair done. (lame, I know). My parents, my sister and her family, my kids and Patrick, and a good friend of mine and her family, were all there. I had no idea. Patrick had planned it. He made dinner and brownies and decorated the pavilion. We had a lovely time. Thanks to Patrick and my kids!! I have the best family!

Surprise!! They all had streamers around theirs heads. So funny.  



 Brownies from Good Earth !! My favorite!


Pat even did a slide show that you can see behind me..haha



It's so awesome, after all these years, that my kids still get along so well with the Gibson's kids!! ...Even the younger kids that that weren't born yet : )

Thanks for the party. I feel loved!

No comments: