Sunday, September 11, 2011

My baby is 2!


Justin's birthday was so much fun! He was so happy about everything and had no expectations. He would open each present and would have to play with it for a while. It took him about all day to open all his presents. It was fun though because it lasted all day.


Justin kept sneaking in his cake


I'm innocent mom : )

Nope I'm not sneaking


Finally

Of course Savannah had to let him lick the candles

One of his presents was play doe. He put it into little pieces all over and of course lined them all up. Everything has to be lined up. Pizza is probably his favorite food.

Yum!

Forget the spoon


He loves marbles. We have marble tracks and he's always begging to play. He was so happy about each present!


CARS!! He LOVES cars!

All lined up


This is the face he'd do every time he opened up a present. In this case big boy underwear!

He had to try them out with his marbles of course.



So darn cute!




I love you little boy! You make our home so much happier. I'm so glad you bugged me to come down to our family. We are much more blessed then you are. Love you little one.

No comments: