Monday, September 12, 2011

Matthew's 18th Birthday Party


Since we were on our vacation Matthew had his 18th birthday party in August. He invited all his friends and had it at a park. I made scones and we also had other food and of course lots of ice cream. They played games like volleyball and Frisbee. They also ended up drawing scripture stories with chalk. It was funny to see. What a good bunch of kids!






Scones!








Here are some of the kids that stayed later. Many had already left.

No better way to end a party then having the cops kick us out of the park. Some of the kids went to our house afterwards. It was a nice party.

I love you Matthew! I'm so proud of the man you are becoming. You have made good choices in your life that will bring you so much happiness. I'm so glad you are part of my family. I love you much!

No comments: