Monday, September 12, 2011

Labor Day

For Labor Day we wanted to do something fun so we decided to go up to the mountains and ride our go cart and have a picnic. We didn't end up getting up there until about 3:00...ug! When we finally got there Matthew and Savannah hogged the go cart. I tried to stop them but they wouldn't stop. They were in a really goofy moods. By the time they went on their 3rd round the go cart died. When they pulled the cord to start it again it broke right off. The younger boys were sad and that ended the trip. Oh well.... we tried. I thought it was still fun : )

Justin waiting to leave : )

Justin was happy...he got chips.

Want some?


Tanner bike riding

I tried to stop them so someone else could have a turn.. and this is what I got.

Matthew brought a flower the next round, when I tried to stop them, and threw it at me. I guess he was hoping it would make me not be mad.







The pictures say it all



No comments: