I totally forgot about Women's conference. I looked on the news last night and saw the article and that's what reminded me. Is September really almost over? Is Summer really gone? What have I been doing?
Luckily I was able to watch the conference on lds.org today. Our Prophet's talk was just what I needed to hear. We need to just love each other. That is my goal, to love and not judge. You never know what someone else is going through and when your love can make a difference. Sometime I get so into my life that I don't even notice what other's out doing.
If I would have had this in my mind it would have made last week so much easier. I just don't have much patience with others when I feel like they are doing wrong. My job is too love not judge. It feels like a burden has been lifted.
http://lds.org/video/gc/index.html?lang=eng


1 comment:
Thanks for the link. I missed it too, but I'm watching it soon, thanks to you.
I think you're great, Mary. Sorry last week was a difficult one.
Post a Comment