What a grown up little boy. I can't believe how quickly he's looking "older." In most of those pictures I think he looks a lot like Matthew, so I loved seeing the one at the end with them together. Besides, it's just a good photo -- nice composition and detail. Matthew should take that with him to college and on his mission.
He's a hard worker and loves roughing it outdoors with the scouts. Good thing we have 4 boys. He also likes to golf.
Mary
Loves gardening, cooking healthy food, being outdoors,and loves being mom to five kids.
Matthew
His favorite things are composing, piano, Going to BYU, hanging out with friends, basketball, and hanging out with his siblings.. He's sweet, thoughtful, and a good friend to all (and goodlooking ; ).
Savannah
Her favorite things are soccer, singing, acting, friends, and guitar. She's bubbly, beautiful and there is never a dull moment with her around.
Brady
He loves soccer, theater, flipping on the tramp, basketball, piano, and playing games. He has an adorable smile and a favorite buddy of Justin.
Tanner
He likes soccer, playing games, playing with friends, and scouts. He's funny, cute, and always ready to give anyone a hug that is in need.
Justin
Justin is our little sweet heart. He is a busy little 2 year old and is always trying to learn something knew. He can pretty much get anything he wants using his cute little smile and pweese (please)..
2 comments:
he's so cute! and where is that little house that he's in front of? i like it :)
What a grown up little boy. I can't believe how quickly he's looking "older." In most of those pictures I think he looks a lot like Matthew, so I loved seeing the one at the end with them together. Besides, it's just a good photo -- nice composition and detail. Matthew should take that with him to college and on his mission.
Post a Comment