Just kidding...one more post.
Jus had his first bad sickness on Thursday (well I guess a one day sickness isn't really bad but fevers are evil). It was so sad. Justin is so active and is always into EVERYTHING!! I was getting frustrated this week and said something dumb like, "I wish he'd slow down and quit being so crazy." Well, I got my wish because on Thursday he had a fever and slept almost the whole day. It cured me really fast. I just wanted him to be healthy and running around tearing the house apart. Luckily it was a quick sickness and he's back to normal and I LOVE IT!! I will try to never complain about his crazy, getting into everything again : )
Poor Savannah got the fever and was hot all day yesterday after she worked all morning refereeing and all afternoon washing cars for her soccer fundraiser. Poor girl came up to me and said, Mom, I feel weird and then she collapsed into bed and didn't get up until this morning. The fever is gone and she's resting today. Anyone else?
I found these cute pictures and couldn't resist.
Jus trying the bounty.
This was taken on Friday, hours after his fever broke. He just wanted to hug kitty. I'm not sure that kitty enjoyed it but oh how cute is Jus!!?
I just love that child and am so glad for his healthy body.


1 comment:
We got something similar about two months ago. Of course, it almost sent Bri to the hospital. She was so dehydrated the capillaries in her eyes burst and her intestines shut down and started swelling. I'm glad this is the first big sickness Justin has had and that it only lasted a day. The saddest thing in the world is watching your kid suffer.
Post a Comment