Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cassi and David

My niece was married this weekend. We had a really nice time. It was fun to see them so happy. Some of my family came into town. My sister Sarah (who got into the motorcycle accident was there and healing remarkably well.


Fresh out of the temple. It was a neat experience being in the temple for the sealing.

Here is my sister Rachel and her hubby TJ. She is Cassi's mother.

Savy was a brides maid. We had the dresses made.
She keeps being mistaken for 18...YIKES!! I'm not ready for that yet.


Here are some fun pictures of Cassi and David that I took and edited.









The cake wouldn't cut so David is trying to get some out.

Just having a nice time with family.

Love you guys!! It was so much fun to see you.

2 comments:

The Hone Family said...

Oh my! I can't believe that Savannah is all grown up! She is one pretty girl! Looks like a fun wedding :)

Rachel Ann Nunes said...

Thanks for the link, Mary. Love the pictures!