Sunday, August 29, 2010

Soccer Season


Soccer season has begun. It takes over our lives but I decided this year that I was just going to enjoy it. It won't be long until I miss going to their games.

This is Savannah's first year playing high school soccer. She has had four pre-season games and two real games. They have a good team. It's fun to watch this age because the girls are getting good.



Savannah has quickly found out that many of the teams will push , jab, elbow all they can get away with. Some teams just play dirty.

Savannah going after the ball.

A good push. Can you say foul?


Tanner and Brady are playing rec. soccer. I don't have any pictures of Brady yet but here are a few of Tanner.


Tanner is a really good goalie.

He just dives for the ball.

.........and gets it.


Go Tanner!


No comments: