Thursday, July 16, 2009

We are alive!

I haven't posted for a long time because we've been insanely busy!!  Between a homeschool conference, a camping trip, 4th of July, Mattthew's big 16th birthday party, a jet ski trip, girls camp, scout camps, I haven't had one weekend this summer to just sit home and relax!!! 

We are alive and well but it doesn't look like things are going to slow down soon. We have one more family camping trip this weekend and then I really need to get ready for this baby. This week we've been cleaning, had the carpets cleaned yesterday (the dogs peed on it 3 times since AHHH! Does anyone want a dog?), got a car seat, and ordered some books for the coming school year. Next week, I go to the parenatologist (spelling?) and then I'll know the plan for the birth of this baby. I hate the word "plan". I just prefer nature taking it's course. UUUGG! I'm still not taking it all very well.  I still want to have this baby at home. WHAAA! Oh well, I'm grateful to be alive and to have a healthy baby growing inside me.

Anyway, I'll get to posting some pictures of what we've been up to soon. 

Four weeks left until the big day! Everyone is so excited to have a little one around!!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm glad that you're back!