Friday, July 31, 2009

Our Baby Boy is Here









Our baby boy was born last night July 30, 2009 at 10:32 pm. He weighed in at 6 lbs. 2 0z. He measures 19 1/2 inches. Thanks to all who were praying that he would turn. The doctor was able to turn him and get him going in the right direction. There was a 50 percent chance he wouldn't. There were a few tense hours before that happened. After that we felt much more comfortable. They said if he didn't turn when the doctor tried, they would have to do a c-section. So we are grateful they didn't have to do it. We are working on names. More to come soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome baby boy Liechty! And congrats to Mom, Dad and family.

Myra said...

Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!!! I can't wait to see him!

Amanda said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you. I was thinking about you all day yesterday.

He is perfect. So alert!

I can't wait to hear about how everything went.

Congratulations!

Sara Liechty said...

We think he is very handsome and very alert for a newborn! Congrats to your family!
Sara and George

Debbie said...

I am so glad to hear that everybody is doing great! I've been thinking about you the last couple of days! I am glad he is here safe and sound and of course is beautiful! Congrats!

Debbi Scott Edmonds said...

He is darling!!! Let us know when we can come by and smother him with kisses.

Debbi

Michelle and Nick said...

Glad I decided to do some blog stalking tonight. I had no idea he had arrived!! Congrats-he is so cute. I love the new pictures of him as well. He looks a lot like the Brady and Tanner I think. I'm so glad that things went so well for you. Now I am going upstairs to chastise Nick for not keeping me in the loop. Love you guys!