Savannah has been wanting to do a maternity photo shoot. I'm really hesitant to have pictures taken of me while I'm pregnant. I figured why not this time. Here are my 8 1/2 month prego pictures. She did a pretty good job with what she had to work with ; ) I also took some pictures of her (she edited them though). She is so beautiful! She's an inspiring photographer. We invested in canon SLR for her. She paid half and we paid the other half. I think every friend that comes over gets a photo shoot.
Those are fun! Mary...I'm sure you've been told this. If that is you Pregnant at 8 1/2 months... you have nothing to be embarrassed about! You look beautiful. A friend who was pregnant and really huge, looked at herself in the mirror and said, "YOU ARE A GODDESS!"
He's a hard worker and loves roughing it outdoors with the scouts. Good thing we have 4 boys. He also likes to golf.
Mary
Loves gardening, cooking healthy food, being outdoors,and loves being mom to five kids.
Matthew
His favorite things are composing, piano, Going to BYU, hanging out with friends, basketball, and hanging out with his siblings.. He's sweet, thoughtful, and a good friend to all (and goodlooking ; ).
Savannah
Her favorite things are soccer, singing, acting, friends, and guitar. She's bubbly, beautiful and there is never a dull moment with her around.
Brady
He loves soccer, theater, flipping on the tramp, basketball, piano, and playing games. He has an adorable smile and a favorite buddy of Justin.
Tanner
He likes soccer, playing games, playing with friends, and scouts. He's funny, cute, and always ready to give anyone a hug that is in need.
Justin
Justin is our little sweet heart. He is a busy little 2 year old and is always trying to learn something knew. He can pretty much get anything he wants using his cute little smile and pweese (please)..
4 comments:
I love the black and white one of Savannah sitting down by the fence and the one of you in the hammock. So cute!
Beautiful!! Absolutely Beautiful!!! Both of you!!!
Those are fun!
Mary...I'm sure you've been told this. If that is you Pregnant at 8 1/2 months... you have nothing to be embarrassed about! You look beautiful.
A friend who was pregnant and really huge, looked at herself in the mirror and said, "YOU ARE A GODDESS!"
Hey, I have that same skirt! Very beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment