I haven't posted for a while because we've been so busy with theater and soccer. Savannah had her soccer tournament this week and we've had our dress rehearsals and performances. It's nice to have it all over. Funny thing is, I'll really miss it. But it's time to buckle down and rest a bit until I have the baby. (Yea, right, we'll see)
The teens were so sweet and pitched in and got me some gifts. It's been a lot of work but I can say that it was all worth it. Here are some pictures of the cast that my kids were in.
Go Keystone Home School Theater!! You guys ROCK!!

Savannah singing Sunrise, Sunset.

The boys showing off their muscles!
The bottle dance. At first we didn't use velcro but some of the boys wanted it. It was funny when the bottle went sideways on the hat.
Matchmaker

Perchick brain washing the girls : )


The Mamas! Savannah played Golde.

To Life


Tevye (Matthew) talking to his maker




leaving Anatevka
Do you love me. Savannah patting Matthew tummy when she sings "cooked your meals".

The most awesome cast alive : ) These kids are very close.

This is my friend and me. She was the music director and helped me keep sane (or not) She did some amazing stuff with the kid's singing skills.

Goofing off after the play. They all went to Hogi Yogi and spent some time together celebrating.

I love this picture of Savannah and her friend. This is the daughter of the music director.


2 comments:
Oh, you got some great pictures! I thought I was so ready to be done with it, but all I could think Saturday night is how much I'm going to miss those kids. Will you still make me a CD of all the pictures you got? Even the ones Savannah took during practices? Thank you!
Yes, I'll make you a CD. Patrick took a whole bunch of pictures of everyone. There are some nice ones. I'm going to make a slide show for the kids to watch at the cast party. Are you guys going to be able to make it?
Post a Comment