Monday, December 1, 2008

What a Beautiful December 1st

I love it when it's so warm in December!! I don't like the snow or cold. It was a perfect day so I decided to go out with the camera to see what everyone was up to. Watching the animals is something I could do for hours (if I had the time). It's so relaxing for some reason. So when I have some time and it's nice out that's the first place I go.


The goats were curious about what I was holding. "Is it Food!" They were relaxing and enjoying the day. I let them out in the back yard for a while so they could munch on leaves and old apples that fell from the trees.

The chickens were roaming around, eating grass, bugs, and taking dirt baths. They run to me when I come out because I usually have a treat for them.

I found Tanner playing with the chickens. If it's nice weather, I can usually find the kids out in the back yard playing with the animals, jumping on the tramp, or swinging in the swings.

Tanner enjoying the swings before the cold weather sets in.



Savannah out playing with Pepper. Pepper loves humans and follows us around every where. Savannah loves animals and feeds these guys every morning.

Bella sunning in her favorite spot!

This is the escape artist. She can get out of everything. This is one of the new chicks that we hatched out in the spring. She just started laying eggs.



Bella and her baby Lilly wondering what I'm doing.

I found Brady swinging on the disk swing.


These are from a few weeks ago. The kids love fall so they can play in the leaves.

Cutie!

And then I found this creature on the computer. I don't think he even went outside today.

No comments: