Matthew and Savannah had a party last night with their school friends. We went caroling and then came back for hot apple spice drink, muffins, and played games. We had 18 kids show up! It got a little crazy but was a lot of fun. I feel so blessed that my kids have such a good group of friends.

Here they are playing the present game. Matthew wrapped a gift in several different boxes with duck tape. If anyone rolled a 4 then they had to put on the gloves, hat , and scarf, and try to open the present. The person that opened the present got to keep it.




Yum! Hot apple spice and muffins!


K on the right is turning 16 on Monday.

If you have food, then they will come.

They wanted to carol at sister Kelly's house. She was gone when we got there but we left a message for her to come and join the party if she wanted. She showed up and is in this picture showing them how to play this hand game. They miss having her teach classes.
1 comment:
Mary, you are so amazing! You are so good at getting your pictures uploaded and documented in such a timely manner! I bet your family really enjoys your blog. I know I do! I think you are amazing!
Post a Comment