Well we did it! We celebrated our 20th anniversary! We decided to go to Lagoon. Not really sure why? We wanted to show that we are still young I guess? The first picture is our happiness that we are finally getting away over night for the first time.
It happened to be fright-mares, We aren't really into the ghoulish part of Halloween but when I turned around this guy and this girl (can't see her in the picture) were trying to bite us, or something like that?!? So I said hey let's take a picture!
We went on a few rides and I talked Patrick into going on my favorite, re-entry (not sure why I did that, it always makes him sick). Well, it did make him sick and we decided to go. We spent the night at a hotel by the SLC temple. The next day we walked around the mall and then planned on going hiking. The car's engine didn't make it up the canyon so we had to come back down. It was fun getting away. Hopefully our next escape will be a cruise or something : ) Happy Anniversery Patrick!!






No comments:
Post a Comment