For Christmas Eve we always have a nice meal. This year we decided to add cooking s'mores over a fire. It was really fun. It was cold out side but we built a warm fire and it was really enjoyable. Afterward we came in and sang Christmas Carols and then read and acted out the Christmas Story. We also have a white box that is our gift to Jesus. Every year we write something down ( like a goal for that year) on a piece of paper that will help us come closer to Christ. We leave them in the box and read them all every year. Before bed the kids get to open one present on Christmas Eve and it's always PJS. I guess we only took pictures of the the fashion show?
And here's Savy....
Next is Matthew...
The kids all got their mattresses and made a huge bed down stairs. That's where they slept (I think they slept) though I still heard them when I went to bed around 2:00.
Then comes Brady.... A natural model..
Then Tanner ....
Not sure what he is doing?
Last but not least there is Jussie.... You will never guess what movie he likes.
I love my family and really enjoy our traditions together. Now that it feels like they are growing up so fast I realize I need to take time to really enjoy each moment.







No comments:
Post a Comment