Sunday, October 14, 2012

Catch up Time. Thanksgiving and Stuff

Wow! It's been a long time! I'm working on getting caught up so we'll see how it goes.



Matthew has been on his mission for 2 months!! I have to say I miss these 2 partners in crime always being crazy. I don't think we ever had a quiet FHE with these two together.


Jussie making the best of his time in the car.


Yes,  Matthew really came out with shorts shorts on. Ready for bed but I couldn't  
 help teasing him for a while.


For Thanksgiving we get with Patricks family a week or two before. Of course it involves basketball. We have to get a church because his family has grown so big. We didn't take pictures on Thanksgiving with my family : (










Brady earned his Heart of Scouting pin and he was the first youth to
 earn the patch in our ward. He worked really hard. Love you Brady. You're awesome!




No comments: