What have we been up too?
Jussie got his first haircut. My baby is growing up : (
All done.
Tanner and Brady have been busy in our homeschool. We are part of a co-op this year and below the boy are painting their Indian canoes. Yep, I was too lazy to get paint shirts so they took off their shirts.
We are studying the human body so we made models of a cell.
Tanner hadn't finished when I took the pictures.
The kids are also taking classes at a charter school once a week. They work with
home schooled kids and have a lot of options for them. They get to take classes like violin, Lego robotics, sculpting, ballroom, history, and fitness.
Justin has been watching Tanner practice the violin and he now gets
the ukulele and practices like Tanner.
Brady and Tanner played soccer. For some reason we didn't get pics of Brady playing : ( Brady's team did well in the tournament. They got third place. The last game was sooo close. Tanner age group doesn't do tournaments yet.
Poor jus broke his finger. This child is crazy and has no fear. I have to watch him every second and even then he still did this. He smashed his pinkie finger by knocking a wall shelf that was propped up on the wall. I didn't take him in until a few days later when the swelling wouldn't go down. It was a pretty bad break.




No comments:
Post a Comment