Sunday, October 30, 2011

Parties and fun!

This was a busy week full of fun, fun, fun! One Monday we carved pumpkins. On Tuesday we went to a live theater play at the local theater put on for kids. Friday was a homeschool skating party (I forgot my camera)....and Savannah and Matthew had parties on the weekend.

The pumpkin slim zombie

Justin had lots of fun with that knife. He was mad that I took away the large sharp knife.







Ya, Brady had to get gross


A bat!

Brady painted a pumpkin



Savy wanted to go back closer to her original color.........

So cute!


She's noticing there is a stigma with blond hair. People treat her differently now. Some People automatically figured she was stupid and shallow with blond hair. It's really kind of sad. I remember it though. It stopped when I became older but it was relentless when I was a teen. Savannah is a very intelligent, has good morals, and confident young lady and I hope people can realize that with or without blond hair.

1 comment:

Myra said...

You're beautiful Savvy!