to my girl!! 15 years old!

WOW! I can't believe how time is passing!
Dear Savy,
Just want you to know how much I love you. You are both beautiful on the inside and outside. I love to see your smile. Your laugh is contagious. There is never a dull moment when you are around. You are thoughtful to other's feelings. You are smart and a hard worker in school. You have a "smoking" voice. I love hearing you sing at the top of your lungs all day long. (Okay, I admit that some days I don't love it so much ....cause I'm getting old and my ears are sensitive: ) But I still love that you're such a great singer. I love to watch you in plays or playing soccer. Thanks for helping when I need it. You're always there if I need an extra set of hands. Thanks for being you : ) I love you soooooo very very much!
~ Mom



3 comments:
Happy birthday, Savy!!! Fifteen - insane!!! I love you!!!!
Happy Birthday Savy!!! You are awesome and wonderful and beautiful and smart and cool and neat and fun and I really hope you have a fabulous birthday!
Thanks guys!!
Post a Comment