And a boy.............
Born Thursday night around 11:00.
Babies are doing fine and cute as ever!!! They were born a little small so it took a while before we could get them to walk. They still can't nurse on their own. I hope they do soon!
I just loved this experience. God's creations are so wonderful! I'm in awe at how it all works.
OH....SO ......CUTE....and LITTLE!
Brady and B helping the babies get their first colostrum. They need to have this as soon as possible to live.
Tanner enjoying the the little boy.
Mom did great! She actually had three babies but the first was born dead. Really SAD : ( I cried. He came out the wrong way and we just think it was too much for him. She doesn't seem to notice that anyone is missing. Thanks to our friend, Ernie Jones, for coming and helping us amateur farmers. And for my friend's son who helped put the goats on their mom to eat.
If you want to come see them, we'd be happy to have you. Just give us a call first.


2 comments:
Holy cranberries, sister Liechty, you scared me so bad! Haha.
The baby goats are precious! It's sad about the third baby, but I'm glad the other two are doing well. Congrats! :)
That is SO cool. Can we come over and see your animals sometime? Baby B is a big fan of animals...
Post a Comment