Sunday, February 28, 2010

Homeschool Prom


The Homeschool Prom was on Saturday. The kids look forward to this all year. It is a no date, 14 and up dance with clean fun music and dance instruction. This was Savannah's first year that she could go. With the help of grandma (thanks Mom !!), we got a gorgeous dress!! Matthew and some of his friends asked girls out and went on a dinner date before the prom. One of the mother's took a bunch of pictures and IF I can get some and IF I get permission from the girls I'll post some of those later.

To get ready for the prom, Savy and a few of her friends went in and got and up-dos.


Here is the before picture.


After it's all done! Beautiful! She has such pretty and thick hair (something she didn't get from her mother).

We took a car full of kids to the prom. Matthew came with his group after dinner.
Here they are at the dance. It was a lot of fun. They learned dances from Pride and Prejudice and ballroom dances.



Here they are doing a line dance.













Savannah and Matthew's group of friends keep getting bigger and bigger! These are an awesome group of kids....and fun!! I love them all!




Justin was the most sought out boy around. If the girls weren't dancing with someone they'd come and get Justin. He was happy and didn't cry with anyone : )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Justin was the most handsome boy at the dance, and it was such a delight to dance with him! Thanks, sister Liechty! :D

Unknown said...

Oh, and you have my permission to post any pictures with me in them. :P It's the only way I would get to see them, lol. :D

Mary Liechty said...

Hey Shaylee : ) I added a few of you.

Mary Liechty said...

Savy's private blog has all the pictures we took if you want to take a look.