Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sledding

I can't believe it's 2010! Today we went sledding. Patrick and I took turns sledding with the kids and watching Justin in the car. It was a nice warm sunny day and I actually enjoyed the snow. I guess it's not really the snow I don't like but the cold that comes with it. I guess you can't have it all.

We thought it would be fun to go down this hill that had a jump at the bottom. Tanner went first. The sled starting going so fast that when he hit the jump he went flying in the air about four feet. I thought he was going to get hurt but he landed smoothly. He had this look of terror on his face but when he landing he said, "That was so much fun!" We decided to go somewhere safer after Savannah and Matthew wrecked on the same hill.

Savannah and Matthew going down the hill backwards. Savannah seems to do that peace sign every time I take a picture....ggrrrr.



Brady is more cautious when we go sledding. That's not our baby behind him.

No comments: