Jussie (Justin) turned 6 months old yesterday. I wanted to update his milestones so we don't forget.
Justin is a very happy baby. He observes everything and then wants to try it. He loves textures and has to feel everything and scratch his little nails on it. The more sound he can make with his nails the better. He seems to love everyone and will smile and laugh at the drop of the hat. He can sit by himself. He rolls all over the house and does this little army crawl, caterpillar, and roll to get around (look at video below to see). He likes to taste food like popcorn, kefir, and some fruit. He doesn't really eat much though, just little tastes. I will start giving him fruit, yogurt, and kefir soon. I'm not in any hurry to feed him until he's ready. He is 18 lbs and inches long. His hair is starting to come in (very slowing) brown. His eyes seem to be a greenish blue color but it's still hard to tell. He recognizes the words doggie, birdy, ball, and mommy. He finds every little thing on the floor and puts it right to his mouth. He loves paper and will eat it if he gets the chance.
We can't tell you how much happiness and love this little guy has brought into our lives. It's been hard to start over (being older) but it's also been so much fun to watch the older kids with him. If anyone is sad around the house I can just bring Justin to them and it will always bring a smile to their face.
We LOVE you little boy!!!
This little baby in the video is Justin's favorite toy. He got it from grandma for Christmas. BTW - I didn't realize that I was talking to Justin in such a goofy baby voice. I need to work on that.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment