We've been working frantically on the sets for Brady's play (The Christmas Carol) this week. Several of the parents and teens (from teen theater) came over and helped. Here they are. I don't have them opened all the way because the car is parked in the garage. These will also be used in Fiddler on the Roof too. Thanks to those who helped paint!!



This is the inside of Tevye's house. The other side will be the outside of the house.
We'll finish that in January.
I'm going to add curtains to the window today.

This is part of a street scene. It opens up to three shops. This is only one shop. It looks crooked but it's not. I must have been leaning when taking the picture.
This will have a roof, another thing I'll add today.
2 comments:
Do you ever stop? You are amazing.
Post a Comment