Thursday, August 21, 2008

School and Life

I've been really busy the last couple weeks getting school planned for the fall. I'm directing the teen production this year so we've been really busy picking out the play. It's a lot more work then I anticipated. OH well! My kids love theater so on we go ; ) Matthew started seminary this week. He ended up being in one of his homeschool friend's class so that was a nice surprise. We are also finishing planning the English/history and Biology classes today.  I'm really excited about it! 

At Keystone (a homeschool center) Savannah is taking digital photography, theater, and year book. Matthew is taking AP Physics, speech/debate, and theater. Brady is also taking the younger theater class and will be performing A Christmas Carol in November.  Whew! It's going to be crazy in two weeks!! 

Some other things they are involved in are piano and soccer. Matthew and Savannah are on comp. teams this year and Brady is playing Rec. Brady and Tanner are also in gymnastics. Am I nuts or What?? 

It sounds funny but I  kind of like being busy. The kids do much better with a schedule.

On Monday we brought home a new milk goat. She's just a baby so we are still bottle feeding her. She is very sweet and follows us around. The pygmy goats haven't accepted her yet. It's sad : ( The first night she came home our other goats started trying to buck her. She cried that night and all the next day. She lost her mom and home in one day. She's doing much better today. She loves to be out running around with the kids. We're crazy, I know but we love having animals.

Well, that's what we're up to right now. I can't post pictures on the Mac so I'll post some of the goat another day.

No comments: