Saturday, August 23, 2008

English Class and New Goat

Here are the pictures I promised.....and more.



Here is Savannah showing off her new soccer uniform. Her comp. games started today
and they won. Matthew's games started today and they won also.
Not that winning is so important but it's fun when they do.

Here's Tanner with our new baby goat. It's been fun bottle feeding her. She's very,
very friendly and follows everyone around. She thinks she's one of the family.

A cute close up.

Here is a picture of the English class. Matthew is sporting his cool dude look : ) We had an older and middle class. Here is the whole group with an exception of a couple people. Their (awesome) teacher, Mrs Kelly, is pregnant. For our end of the year party we had her a baby shower. It was pretty hilarious watching the boys participate in the games. My favorite was when they raced to change a baby doll's diaper. The kids will miss Kelly very much. She was a wonderful teacher and they learned so much from her.

3 comments:

Matthew L said...

Fun stuff! I wish I could have been there. You guys are always having fun.

Savy said...

OOOOOOOH! Who is that gorgeous girl in the soccer uniform?

Mary Liechty said...

It's kind of interesting that the only comments I get on this blog are from people that happen to have the same names as my two oldest kids
;)Hmmmmmmm.