Sunday, January 30, 2011

Catch up



It's been a long time so I'm going to try and catch up!

Decorating the tree









Brady and Tanner had a Christmas Party. That was crazy but fun.



Matthew and Savannah had a party.


When we picked up our Azure order Santa was there. The kids got to honk the horn and work the lift and of course he brought the kids a treat.


We went to my sister's house and decorated gingerbread houses with cousins.



Brady ate most everything before we made it home.


One day Savannah and I went Christmas shopping. When we got back Matthew, Tanner, and Brady had this sledding hill made. It was 7 feet tall. They had a blast on it for days.



The Nativity

As you can see, Matthew was very excited about it.




Christmas Eve PJs





Christmas Morning

Christmas was a little Chaotic this year. We didn't prepare so we had to do everything last minute. Christmas morning was nice. I am amazed at how thoughtful the kids presents were.










A few days after Christmas we went sledding with cousins.











Then we celebrated Patrick's Birthday.


We got the go cart out.





Good days : )

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Thanks mom! I love you!