skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Agave....good or not?
We used Agave for a couple years and recommended it to many people. After hearing that it was a new sweetener, only about 10 years old, I decided to look into it a little deeper. I was told how wonderful it was. That is was just the nectar drained from the sap and that it was raw and so on. After looking into it more I found about the opposite of what I had been told. We HAVE NOT used Agave for about a year now. I wasn't sure if it was bad or not but decided we would stick with honey (something that I KNOW has been around for thousands of years). I just wanted to let those of you know who I've recommended this sweetener to so you can make an informed decision. Sometimes it's hard to know but I've decided to stick with foods that have been around for a very long time and have "stood the test of time." Now if you choose to use it, you can't blame me for any problems (or not) that it may cause. Whew! I'm glad I got that of my chest. Now I can stop feeling guilty. Do some research and decide for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment