Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

Christmas Eve

Our Friends came over and we had a great time.
K loved Justin. She kept hugging him. At one point she hugged him so close that he started sucking on her eye brow.

Dessert time!

The manger scene.

The group. Sister and Brother E win the prize for the best costume.

Singing Christmas songs all snuggled on the couch!

Another hug....Cute!

Girls....

We all opened our PJ's on Christmas Eve.





Christmas Morning

Matthew showing of his Nike shorts. What a hunk (inside joke).

Brady opening up his K'NEX

Justin was more interested in sucking on everything then the presents themselves.

Matthew ready to rob a bank.

Savy and her much anticipated Sansa Fuze.

All Tanner wanted for Christmas was Monopoly Jr. He has played it about 5 times a day since. He loves board games.

Patrick seemed to get lots of food. We all know him too well.

Matthew made me two frozen meals for Christmas. How sweet!


Justin with one of his toys.

I really enjoyed Christmas this year. It was quite and calm. I was impressed with what the kids gave eachother. They were all so thoughtful. Here are a few things they did: Matthew made the boys duck tape wallets and me two frozen meals. Brady made Justin a rattle. Savy made me a plaque and she made Patrick and Matthew their favorite cookies. Brady got everyone their favorite treats from Good Earth. I didn't even have to help them come up with ideas.

My Mother and Father spent the afternoon with us. My sister and her family also came. We made homemade pizza and enjoyed each other's company.

1 comment:

The Family said...

Cute PJ's! I finally got an account so I can leave comments now! I think that Bro. & Sis. E forgot you had a blog you might post the photos on when they dressed up. he, he.
Those are funny!