Thursday, August 13, 2009

2 weeks old.....already!

I know....I'm doing entirely too many posts about Justin but he's so cute that I can't help it. I'm also going stir crazy and have nothing else to do (he he). Justin is two weeks old today and he is
now 7 lbs. He's almost gained a pound. Way to go baby!



Savannah just loves this baby! She's been a big help with him.

Matthew is spending time with Justin before he leaves on his big scout trip. I miss Matthew : (


Can I say CUTE again! Boy I've forgotten just how much work these
little ones can be but oh so worth it!

He's so tiny in his seat. I dropped Savannah off at the home school teen park day and Justin
got his first ride since coming home from the hospital.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Since when is there a limit on how many posts you can of your baby? :)

He is so cute. Can't wait to meet him.