Monday, June 1, 2009

Tanner's B-day and Memorial Day

Happy birthday my sweet boy!!

Tanner's birthday landed on Memorial Day. I can't believe my baby is 6!! This year was his family party (we have a friend party every other year). On the family party the kids get to choose to do any thing they'd like. This year Tanner wanted to go swimming. We did that on the Saturday after his birthday. We had a lot of fun but forgot the camera : (

On his birthday we went to the canyons with his cousins, had a barbecue, and played games.



Tanner chose crepes with strawberries as his birthday breakfast. What a cutie!! 

Opening the presents.


Tanner wanted a ukulele so bad. He's been asking for it for two months. It's just his size.


Here am I. Savannah decided I needed a photo shoot so she took a million pictures of me. UGGG! I'm just about 6 1/2 months pregnant here. 

Football time. This child is so sweet. Always ready to give you a hug or kiss if you need it.


How darling!! Tanner and his cousin.

Here they are playing a game of Ultimate Frisbee.

Tanner picked chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches for his birthday. They were so frozen that we couldn't get the candles to go into them so we used a bun for the candles. Look at those cute cheeks : )

Finally, I get to eat the ice-cream sandwiches 

I took Tanner and his cousin into the forest while the rest were playing soccer.

A fun game of soccer. Our family against my sister's family.

This is the only picture I have of Savannah. She takes most of the pictures so sometimes I forget to get the camera from her and take pictures of her. 



1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday, Tanner!