Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ultrasound

We went in on Tuesday for our first ever ultrasound. I just wanted to know if the baby was developing normal after all we (baby and I) have been through. It was so cute to see the baby, to see the little arms and legs move, oh and to see the cute little face. When the lady, doing the ultrasound, got to to private parts she said, "There's the sex of the baby." Before she could say anything else, both hubby and I said, "It's a boy." It was obvious : ) SO, yes, we are having our fourth boy. That little stinker. Oh well, we are way excited!! He's healthy and active and that's all we can ask for. I guess we are better at raising boys. I'm already attached to this baby so I wouldn't trade him for any girl. They said the baby was measuring about 2 weeks ahead of schedule. I told them I always have big babies and to not move the due date. I'm always late and have 9 pound babies so I wasn't surprised that he was a little bigger.

We got rid of all our baby stuff so we have to start over. Savannah and I are going to have a blast shopping for him. It'll be fun to have a baby in the house after all these years. BTW- I'm 21 weeks pregnant today. Now, if we can just come up with a name. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! With the one girl I have, I've decided one is enough. I think boys are easier than girls.